Visual Managers lead the effort to provide exceptional customer service, exceed expectations, and display passion for our brand. They work closely with the Store Manager to create a consistent and branded in-store experience that delivers top line sales results. Visual Managers collaborate with store team to execute visual directives, and with the corporate visual team to drive execution in all Calvin Klein North America stores.
- Executes and upholds seasonal merchandising strategies through planning, mapping, and remerchandising due to sell-through and new arrivals.
- Leads and trains the store team in achieving and maintaining visual presentation standards; provides real-time coaching to associates.
- Champions new product launches and educates the store team on new product and promotions.
- Analyzes top selling and slow selling items; makes store based merchandising decisions in partnership with the Store Manager that align with seasonal strategies and brand standards, and that drive sales results.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience and always places our customer first; maintains awareness of competition and market conditions.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Oversees the efficient and effective execution of all visual directives including seasonal floor-sets, windows, mannequins, in-store displays, and product moves.
- Partners with the store team to ensure sales floor and window promotional and marketing signage is up to date and accurate.
- Updates floor-plans and ensures all visual components, graphics, tools and supplies are properly stored and maintained.
- Evaluates sell-through and on-hand inventory; communicates insights to the store team and provides replenishment strategy recommendations.
- Motivates and inspires associates to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and assists in the coaching and development of associates.
- Champions innovation and change, supports company initiatives, and reinforces a continuous improvement environment.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- 4-8 Department Specialists
- Merchandise Flow Supervisor
- Manages all controllable expenses
- Adheres to travel budget
- Minimum of 3 years of retail store management experience required.
- 1 - 2 years of visual merchandising experience required.
- Bachelor’s/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; ability to present final ideas to executives.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH