Store Manager - Sandro/Maje, Williamsburg
SMCP is seeking a talented Store Manager to lead our Sandro + Maje boutiques in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Over-arching objectives for this exciting opportunity include: ensuring a successful debut in the San Diego market, to grow location year-over-year sales and build a loyal, repeat client base by focusing on: KPI’s, Clientelling, Customer Outreach, Customer experience, Talent Acquisition & Development, Visual Merchandising, and Operations .
- Customer Experience
- As the ultimate "Brand Ambassador", the Store Manager optimizes and maximizes the Customer Experience by:
- Ensuring Store and Associate Appearance & Behavior meets Company Standards.
- Empowering all Associates to have positive interactions with Clients that highlight Brand DNA, story-telling, and product knowledge.
- Drives Sales / Profitablity
- Delivers on all KPI targets and team performance.
- Communicates objectives, priorities, and action plans to the team.
- Manages performance to achieve business results.
- Company Policy Compliance
- Store Operations
- Store Maintenance
- Scheduling (FT/PT ratio)
- Inventory Control
- Visual Merchandising
- Staff Compliance training
- Overall communications with Corporate Partners and Field Management.
- Talent :
- Recruits great people reflective of our Core Values
- Promotes team engagement through training & development
- New hire integrations
- Formal training
- Daily coaching
- Identifies, recognizes, and retains top performers promoting individual career development.
- Demonstrates Company Core Values:
- Act as an entrepreneur - support our brand's ambition and fully commit to our achievement as if it were your own company.
- Display passion - Be our Brand Ambassador and share a desire to make our brands grow.
- Nurture creative thinking and innovation - Bring new ideas to be one step ahead.
- Think elegance as an attitude - Show respect and be "classy" with others.
- Develop a global mindset - Consider cultural and geographic diversity as opportunities to be a pioneer.
- 3+ years of prior supervisory experience.
- Possesses strong service orientation
- Subscribes to our core Company values of: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Creative, Worldly, Humility.
- Excellent people/coaching skills
- Strong communication skills
- Social media savvy
- Strong Organization and Time Management skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Brand appropriate personal presentation
- Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
- Bilingual in certain key markets.
- Has access to a Talent Network to assist maximum Recruitment & Staffing priorities.
KEY PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Working with a District Manager who is dedicated to your individual success
- Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Generous shopping discount
- Vacation / Time-off Benefits
- 401K Savings Plan
- Lucrative Base + Monthly Bonus structure
WHO WE ARE….
Since our U.S. debut in 2011, SMCP (Sandro/Maje/Claudie Pierlot) has masterfully led the way in the affordable luxury space across North America boasting a total of 156 points of distribution consisting of free-standing boutiques, shop-in-shop partnerships, and outlet in several key markets. A global Company based in Paris and located in 39 countries, there is a real buzz in the industry around our ability to report consistent like-for-like increases and by our ability to double in size every 3 years. If you possess the profile that we are seeking and would be interested in joining us on our exciting journey as we ramp up and grow, we would love to chat with you!