Join our Melrose Avenue Store! This position will assist the management team with achieving sales targets. It will develop and maintain excellent client relationships while promoting the brand image, providing excellent customer service at all times and maintain up to date product knowledge.
- To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith LLC.
- To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
- To maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your clients
- To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis, inviting them to relevant events and keeping them aware of any new products.
- Maximizing all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
- To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
- Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and POS systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from clients.
- To promote private shopping and wardrobe consultation.
- To assist in developing studio services and VIP clientele (celebrities, high profile clients, and stylists).
- To assist in building the Los Angeles consignment business.
- To attend regular company training sessions as requested.
- To increase brand awareness through outreach, events, and brand promotions targeting personal shoppers, stylists, social media personalities, influencers, and friends of the brand.
- Any other related duties that as outlined from time to time by the Store Management team.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous 3-5 years’ experience of retail selling in luxury fashion
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Ability to work towards and meet weekly sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in tailoring, made to meausure or bespoke a plus
- Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith Brand
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in music arts and culture
- Flexible and reliable
- Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy
In addition to the base compensation, this role attracts:
- A generous Clothing Allowance
- Competitive Sales Commission Scheme
- Discretionary discount on Paul Smith goods
- Basic medical and dental insurance, disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan (after a 60-day introductory period)
- Vacation, sick/personal days in accordance with Company Policy