Luxury Sales Associate - Madison Ave.
Luxury Men's and Women's handmade Shoemaker, CARMINA SHOEMAKER, is seeking in Sales Associate for its second US Store Located in Madison Avenue. The ideal candidate will have luxury sales experience along with a desire to learn and grow within the company, a passion for shoes and fashion, enjoy assisting high profile clients, possess great follow-up skills with organization abilities and, most importantly, must be able to have fun in the process.
- Participate fully in on-going training sessions.
- Execute company selling standards/practices, as learned in training sessions.
- Assist clients exhibiting flexibility in every situation.
- Develop a client book with long lasting relationships.
- Create and present business strategies to the store manager to exceed set sales goals.
- Manage and resolve customer needs, questions and concerns within physical retail store business.
- Manage and process customer returns, exchanges, repairs and custom orders within physical retail store using appropriate company documentation and files.
- Process and package in-store sales through iBoutique (POS), and online orders, daily.
- Daily cash registry management and closing cashier.
- Ensure displays are stocked, organized and all product is represented.
- Manage, maintain and file all company documentation accordingly.
- Maintain a clean store in perfect conditions daily.
This is an exciting opportunity for those willing to dedicate time and excellence, as the company plans to continue growth within the US in the next few years.
Pays in an hourly rate with a 3% commission paid on personal sales.
Please submit any resumes with contact information.
SAP bussiness One is a plus.