FULL TIME KEY HOLDER - BOSS Store, Palo Alto
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
What you can expect:
- Sales goal achievement.
- Continuously develop a personal trade through proactive sales techniques, client book use, and active client tracking and profiling.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how and when to close a sale.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude toward customers and coworkers.
- Understand floor presence: Greeting, friendly posture, poise, image projection.
- Know and understand basic communication skills.
- Actively maintain a client book profile book.
- Be aware of annual, monthly, and daily sales goals.
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of alteration procedures.
- Create a lasting, positive impression on customers.
- Maintain professional standards with customers, peers, and management.
- Follow through in all areas of commitments made to customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of customer service standards.
- Provide an “over and above” level of customer service.
- Be proactive in idea generation of how to better serve customers.
- Inform customers of up-coming events.
- Understand and communicate return/exchange policies.
- • Assist with re-merchandising as needed.
- • Back stock maintenance.
- • Maintain high levels of communication with sales associates, supports staff, managers, corporate personnel and customers.
- • Professional Dress attire (Uniform will be provided soon)
- • Maintain high standards in personal grooming.
- • Participate in product knowledge seminars.
- • Demonstrate a clear understanding of the newest product designs within the company and communicate that knowledge to the customer.
- • Educate and inform the customer about various products and lifestyles of Hugo Boss.
- • Opening Store Operations
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Earned Vacation and Sick time
- Excellent Health Care, Dental, Vision
- Generous Employee discount