ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - Nautica Opry Mills
Nautica is a global lifestyle brand for men, women and children. As a nautical-influenced classic American sportswear brand, we inspire and enable people to experience the joy of water.
We provide customers with a focused selection of high quality merchandise at compelling values in an innovative and exciting store environment.
We are proud to be a socially conscious brand that promotes diversity and a respect for the water.
- Work together with the Store Manager to create action plans to achieve store sales and statistical goals
- Communicate clear expectations and hold store associates and yourself accountable to achieving results
- Create a positive environment that develops and engages your associates and customers every day
- Lead the customer experience and provide coaching and redirection to the store team for improved performance
- Take initiative to learn about all aspects of the business; share ideas to drive the business
- Act as a brand ambassador within the community by engaging with the customers and supporting or participating in local and global community initiatives
- Support the Store Manager to ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are consistently met
- Partner with Loss Prevention and District Manager to execute strategies to meet company shrink goals
- Promote an environment that encourages participation, creativity, and learning by sharing best practices and building on the ideas
- Be a role model for our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion and accountability
- Drive for results
- Communication – able to give and receive meaningful feedback
- Coach and develop
- A consistent record of meeting/exceeding sales results
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business (including evenings and weekends)
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the job (standing/walking up to 90% of the time, lifting or moving up to 50 pounds, bend, twist and kneel to complete task)
- 1+ years as an Assistant Manager in similar volume, apparel business
- Able to show proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical expectations
- Interview with SM and DM
- 9+ months as a FT/PT Sales Lead or college degree
- Exceed company expectations in sales and statistical results
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Interview with SM and DM
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).