Visual Merchandising/Operations Supervisor - Maje - FT (Spring Street)
SMCP is seeking a talented Visual Merchandising Operations Leader who can assist the management team in the areas of Visual Merchandising and Operations. The talent we seek for the Visual Merchandising Operations Supervisor role needs to possess an important blend of operational/leadership skills and who are looking to move into Retail Management.
What you’ll be doing…
- Function as team leadership in the absence of the Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager
- Conflict Resolution
- Motivate of sales and operations team
- Awareness & reinforcement of Daily Goals, Visual Merchandising, Inventory Control, and other operational processes and can speak to actual KPI results and opportunities.
- Coach and develop team when necessary
- Analyze business and reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to drive KPIs
- Compile weekly product needs based on product sell-through
- Visual Merchandising Excellence
- Complete and lead team to complete all visual merchandising rollouts
- Participate in training store employees to visual standards
- Collaborate with District Visual Merchandising Specialist to provide store-specific feedback on product and sell-through
- Utilize Visual Merchandising audits to drive and maintain excellent visual merchandising standards
- Ensure all signage and in-store marketing are up to date and following the Visual Merchandising guidelines
- Lead all Visual Merchandising processes, contributing to a seamless customer experience
- Operational Excellence
- Lead and execute markdowns
- Organize visual tools
- Process shipments and transfers as needed
- Maintain need and orderly backstock/inventory
- Ensure all areas of the store (Front of House and Back of House) are neat and organized according to brand standards
- Support sales and operations team with recovery and backstock
- Develop strong partnerships with colleagues and teammates
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of prior supervisory experience.
- Possesses strong service orientation
- Subscribes to our core Company values of: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Creative, Worldly, Humility.
- Teamwork focus vs. individual focus
- Tech savvy
- Strong Organization and Time Management skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Consistently displays positive enthusiasm & energy, is friendly and charming to all.
- Welcomes feedback and is coachable
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Brand appropriate personal presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
- Bilingual in certain key markets.
KEY PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Working with a Manager who is dedicated to your individual success
- Product knowledge training
- Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Career growth opportunities for advancement
- Generous shopping discount
- Vacation / Time-off Benefits
WHO WE ARE….
Since our U.S. debut in 2011, SMCP (Sandro/Maje/Claudie Pierlot) has masterfully led the way in the affordable luxury space across North America boasting a total of 128 points of distribution consisting of free-standing boutiques, shop-in-shop partnerships, and outlet in several key markets. A global Company based in Paris and located in 35 countries, there is a real buzz in the industry around our ability to report consistent like-for-like increases and by our ability to double in size every 3 years. This has been effectively accomplished by incorporating a business model that blends elements of luxury and fast fashion to provide accessible luxury, aggressive retail development, rapid replenishment, focus on full-price selling, and maintaining the distinct identities of our three brands. If you possess the profile that we are seeking and would be interested in joining us on our exciting journey as we ramp up and grow, we would love to chat with you!