VISUAL ASSOCIATE - A|X Fifth Ave
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
Description of Responsibilities:
The Visual Associate is responsible in maintaining a visual atmosphere that conveys the Armani vision of fashion.
Overview of Critical Duties:
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- Daily styling of mannequins, creating displays and merchandising the store
- Ensure maintenance of displays and that fixtures are clean and well maintained
- Responsible for development of relationships with all store personnel
- Cooperate with all departments to ensure smooth operation of store
- Manage events and presentations
- Participate in the inventory process, cycle counts and stock rotations as requested
- To ensure all merchandise and fixtures are handled appropriately
- Responsible for assessment and follow-up of shop maintenance of fixtures & physical condition of shop to Corporate Property Management department
- Ensure timely ordering and inventory of supplies
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Ensure proper ticketing and stocking of merchandise used for visual purposes
- Ensure correct inventory of all merchandise used for visual purposes
- Computer graphic skills necessary
- College Degree Preferred
- 2+ years in related retail setting with visual or merchandise responsibilities
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strength – Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 35 pounds without assistance to a height of 4 feet and a distance of 10 feet. Frequent stooping required to pick up boxes at floor level.
- Movement – Majority of work is performed on foot. Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach up, and climb short ladders. Hand Dexterity required for at least one had to operate registers and complete paperwork.
- Auditory & Vision – Ability to constantly hear and see safety signals, read labels, registers, computers, etc.
The position requires significant demands on these physical requirements throughout the entire work shift.