RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE/ KEY HOLDER
Location: Trina Turk Boutique
Job Type: Hourly
Group: Retail Boutique
Supervisor: Store Manager, assistant Manager, Key holder
The sales associate must have excellent interpersonal, leadership skills and proven individual results for outstanding sales and service. They will be expected to establish a reputation for exceptional standards of sales and customer service for their boutique, building a repeat and loyal clientele and continuously building their customer base.
The sales associate must have a strong fashion sense, trend awareness, knowledge of our consumer, and a passionate appreciation of the Trina Turk and Mr Turk brands and design aesthetic.
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales and KPI expectations as set forth by the store manager and corporate office
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of merchandise features and benefits to maximize sales opportunity.
- Be a quick thinker who listens to the customer and can identify customers’ needs and overcome objections if raised.
- Model exemplary selling techniques and customer service; ensure customers experience in the store is exceptional regardless of their purchase amount; establish a reputation for the boutique by providing the best service in your mall or shopping area.
- Sense of urgency when working with clients
- Maintain personal client book
- Help the store manager conduct monthly product roll-outs as directed.
- Maintain a high standard of visual presentation and display consistent with Trina Turk and Mr Turk style and approved looks.
- Monitor cleanliness and organization of floor and stock room on a daily basis.
- Follow all store operational policies and procedures.
- Have computer skills to operate POS register and email systems.
- Maintain a neat and organized client book.
- Working knowledge of Retail Procedures Manual
- Key Holder is manager on duty in absence of store manager and assistant manager
- Maintain awareness of local marketing activities including events, store openings, neighborhood / mall activities, advertising and local celebrity activities. Provide insight and updates with the store team.
- Assist with special events, both in-store and off-site, ensuring successful events and the acquisition of new customers.
- Prior experience in retail sales is preferred
- A sales driven, goal oriented individual with a positive optimistic attitude
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with other team members and customers.
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible availability