Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
What you can expect:
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving situations.
- Lead the team to achieve positive results by supporting top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- FSA Benefits (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Discounts for Auto/Home/Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Employee Discount Program (Company, Entertainment, Health & Wellness)
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture