Store Manager - Copley Place
We are looking for a motivated, results-driven Store Manager to lead and promote Wolford Culture and the Brand. This individual will also be responsible for the Management of the Wolford Boutique and all related processes in order to achieve the defined turnover and profitability targets as well as the qualitative goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruitment of Sales team according to HR Guidelines
- Evaluate and Develop Team Members
- Leads the team by example
- Responsible for staff planning, staff presence monitoring
- Discipline of staff in conjunction with the human resources department following company’s policies
- Set individual monthly sales goals for each member of team
- Maximal presence on the Sales Floor to serve the customer and to supervise the team
- Organization, Planning and Execution of the annual stock take.
- Identify key areas within the market for new business development opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Effectively communicate/review store sales performance of previous day to staff
- Conduct weekly morning meetings to inform staff of:
- Weekly store sales performance, weekly store goals and other pertinent topic.
- Encourage feedback from staff that will aid turnover and betterment of store performance.
- Must have prior Store Management experience in the Retail industry
- Luxury Retail experience A+
- MS office and Excel proficiency
- Store customer service and leadership skills
Wolford is the essence of luxury on your skin. Honoring our heritage for knitting expertise, we strive for an innovative selection that complement the world‘s finest legwear, providing an aesthetical comfort and tailored customer experience. Ever evolving, we constantly exceed expectations and grow profitably with a desirable and innovative brand. We are proud of the unique skills of our employees and our presence around the globe. Together, we are building a company that inspires our people to reach their potential, achieve our goals and share our success.
Become part of the “World of Wolford” and actively help to shape our future!