STORE MANAGER - Boutique, Bogart Street, Brooklyn
A trend-driven, independent boutique in Bushwick, seeks a full-time store manager. We are a woman-owned multi department store, with good vibes and cool stuff :)
- Hire, train, and mentor sales associates.
- Drive sales. Be a leader and good example to all. Motivate and inspire the sales team.
- Meet daily and monthly sales goals. Loss prevention.
- Maintain and develop excellent customer relationships, provide outstanding customer service (even when ppl are nasty!).
- Oversee stock levels and inventory. Stock reordering.
- Keep store running smoothly! Promote and maintain our friendly and fun atmosphere.
- Have 2+ years store management experience, with an additional 1-2+ years of retail experience.
- Have outstanding sales abilities, be outgoing and friendly.
- Be a strong and fair leader to a team of approximately 12. You are not afraid to discipline when necessary.
- Be flexible and organized. Our store is large, busy, and ever-changing. You should be able to go with the flow.
- Be positive, pleasant, and a clear communicator, with staff, owners, and with customers.
- Be calm and unflappable, even in a fast-paced environment.
- Be proactive - when you see a problem you fix it and come to owners with new ideas for better systems.
We offer sick PTO, health benefits, IRA matching plan, a generous employee discount, as well as store dollars (given for reaching goals, for outstanding work etc.) You must be able to work weekends and be able to commit to at least 2 years in this position.