STORE MANAGER - BOSS Store, San Francisco Centre
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,000 employees worldwide. As the most important interface to our customers, you have a passion for our products and act as brand ambassador for HUGO BOSS. Join a team that creates an exceptional brand and shopping experience with enthusiasm, fun and expertise – because to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Shape your personal future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Manage personnel activities of staff (i.e. hire, train, appraise, reward, motivate, discipline, etc.).
- Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- Actively recruit all level candidates.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate, develop and inspire a team while creating a highly empowered organization.
- 4 year degree preferred
- 5 years of specialty retail management experience.
- Experience running higher volume and overlooking multiple store locations
- Experience overseeing and managing headcount of 40 or more employees
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
- Strong consulting, negotiation, problem resolution, mediation, and interpersonal skills
• International and inspirational working environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Dynamic and inspirational work culture
• Flexible scheduling to meet lifestyle needs, with a competitive compensation program and a fun working environment