STORE MANAGER - BOSS Outlet - Riverhead
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
What you can expect:
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving situations.
- Lead the team to achieve positive results by supporting top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- 4 year degree preferred
- 5 years of specialty retail management experience.
- Experience running higher volume and overlooking multiple store locations
- Experience overseeing and managing headcount of 40 or more employees
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
- Strong consulting, negotiation, problem resolution, mediation, and interpersonal skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- FSA Benefits (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Discounts for Auto/Home/Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Employee Discount Program (Company, Entertainment, Health & Wellness)
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture