SHIPPING & RECEIVING ASSOCIATE, RALPH LAUREN - LA JOLLA
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing
and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four
categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more
than 40 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image
have been consistently developed across an expanding number of
products, brands and international markets.
• Verify that all shipments arrive secure and complete, match
goods received to description on documents and report any
discrepancies to management. Distribute goods to appropriate
• Complete and properly document customer mail-outs daily.
• Verify that proper documentation accompanies all customer
mail-outs, send slips, sales receipts and tissue.
• Prepare all outgoing freight to company stores or distribution
centers with proper documentation.
• Responsible for the control and replenishment of supplies and
requested by the General Manager.
• Responsible for maintenance duties as required by the General
• Know how to read and execute transfer documents, shipping
documents, alternation documents, inventory count sheets,
UPS/FED-EX documents, sales tickets, vendor packing slips,
invoices and other support-related documents.
• Minimum 2 years of related experience.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
• Ability to lift 15-20 pounds for stock positions
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.MayoroftheMall.com as the