SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE - HUGO Sunset
What you can expect:
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
- Achieve positive sales results by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service.
- Utilize effective communication skills in delivering elevated levels of client service to customers to maximize sales performance and drive business with the merchant group.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the Company’s core values and consistently demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor.
- Understand and communicate the Hugo Boss brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer.
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures.
- Follow and implement local law/regulations and observation of HUGO BOSS standards regarding Health & Safety at all time.
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing back deposits, opening and closing registers and securing the facility.
- Accurately processes all POS transaction and inventory functions such as transfers, receiving, shipments, repairs and damages to maintain the integrity of the inventory.
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention policies and operational procedures.
- Maintain a high standard of store maintenance including daily cleaning, exterior store maintenance, furniture, fixtures, lighting etc.
- Understand the importance of efficient store operations and adheres to all operational procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of Health & Safety policy and operational procedures utilizing training and guidance provided to support store management within this area
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience
- Strong customer service and selling experience
- Independent, self motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs.), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
•International and inspirational working environment
•Career progression opportunities
•Dynamic and inspirational work culture