SEASONAL SALES SUPPORT
The Seasonal Operations Support provides administrative and logistical support for the Retail Store Operations Staff during the Retail Holiday Season.
- Enter sales at POS.
- Answers and properly directs all incoming calls.
- Assist on the sales floor when all tasks are completed or when necessary in order to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times.
- Assists Sales and Operations team wrap client packages.
- Assists Sales and Operations team with the cleaning of client jewelry.
- Assists the Operations team with the restocking of store packaging. (Bags, Boxes, Pouches, Ribbon, Folders).
- Assists the Operations team with the restocking of store stationary. (POS Paper, Repair Forms, Receipt Envelopes).
- Assists the Operations team with the unwrapping of David Yurman Bags for easy access.
- Assists the Operations team with the putting together of DY Pocket Folders.
- Assists Operations team package and ship client packages.
- Assists Operations team in inventorying office supply needs.
- Assists Operations team in inventorying packaging needs.
- Assists Operations team in inventorying stationary needs.
- Assists Operations team identify client jewelry repairs.
- Assists store in maintaining a clean caseline.
- Assists Sales and Operations team organize understock.
- Assists Operations team with Inventory Serial Case Audits.
- Ensures organization and cleanliness of jewelry cleaning area.
- Minimum 1 year in an operational role in a customer service environment; luxury retail experience preferred
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Ability to be detail-oriented, adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.