SALES PROFESSIONALS- RALPH LAUREN, TYSON'S GALLERIA
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design,
marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four
categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more
than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image
have been consistently developed across an expanding number of
products, brands and international markets.
We are seeking talented Sales Professionals for our Tyson's
Purpose and Scope:
The Sales Professional's role is to acknowledge each customer
and build a long term client relationship. They shall
consistently uphold our cultural ethos and deliver service
excellence for the purpose of exceeding sale objectives.
· Takes a proactive approach to self development and actively
gives/receives feedback through one-on-ones and coaching.
· Exhibit pride through positive demeanor, body language and
· Takes a proactive approach, embrace, action and commit to all
training tools provided (service excellence, product
· Demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty
and respect for others.
· Consistently build and develop a proactive clientele business
through social engagement and relationship skills.
· Consistently deliver value added services to enhance customer
· Acknowledge all customers and treat them as if they were
guests in your home at all times.
· Express humility, kindness and genuine interest in the
· Anticipate their needs and be responsive with an engaging
· Offer the unexpected to create a memorable experience.
· Create and nurture an enduring relationship.
· Actively participate in upholding the brand esthetic in all
merchandising activities including but not limited to daily
· Demonstrate a true passion and respect for the product.
· Create an inspirational shopping experience through creative
and compelling store environments.
· Utilize product knowledge and selling tools to strengthen
· Ensure wardrobe is consistent with the Ralph Lauren aesthetic.
· Invest time and energy to learn the history and heritage of
our lifestyle brand.
· Exceed annual sales volume and business objectives by
identifying and actioning innovative business driving
· Leverage selling tools to maximize sales and impart knowledge
to the client.
· Minimum 2 years sales experience or equivalent in a luxury
retail environment preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop
· Strong communication skills - verbal and written and time
· Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of
priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
· Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands.
· Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and
group) decisions in a timely manner.
· Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning
· Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales
· Ability to establish and maintain positive working
relationships with management, customers and co-workers.
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.MayoroftheMall.com as the