SALES PROFESSIONAL- RALPH LAUREN, MANHASSET
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design,
marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four
categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more
than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image
have been consistently developed across an expanding number of
products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope: The Sales Professional is responsible for
Increased Productivity and Customer Service.
• Maximizes personal sales at all opportunities and provides a
friendly and welcoming environment.
• Communicates effectively with customers to determine needs.
• Demonstrates ways to increase personal and store productivity.
• Applies sales transaction knowledge to process routine
discounts, holds, gift certificate sales, special orders,
exchanges, refunds, credit vouchers and alterations.
• Handles multiple customers and multiple purchases at fitting
rooms by following all policies and procedures for fitting
• Ensures ease of customer shopping experience through visual
presentation and overall store maintenance.
• Actively participates in all merchandising activities
including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance,
product transfers, folding, and floor changeovers.
• Maintains a professional and personal appearance consistent
with established guidelines and dresses with the intention of
meeting the Ralph Lauren product and customer profile.
• Actively supports securing company assets through effective
Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and
• Accurately enters all information into register receives
payments, issues change and credits processes credit cards
and checks according to policy.
• Minimum 2 years sales experience or equivalent in a luxury
retail environment preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, English communication - verbal and
written and time management/project skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of
priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
• Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands.
• Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and
group) decisions in a timely manner.
• Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning
• Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working
relationships with management, customers and co-workers.
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.MayoroftheMall.com as the