Sales Associate, Oscar de la Renta Pop Up
Oscar de la Renta is opening a pop up shop in Boston!
Oscar de la Renta is looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing sales. Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers, and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Sales Associate will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
Sales Associate responsibilities:
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business
- Deliver/provide excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product to solve the customer’s problem
- Assist in ensuring that the product presentation area is clean and organized
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with customers
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the company tools, for the purpose of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment.
Sales Associate skills and requirements:
- General understanding of the principles of sales, 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- High school diploma required
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends, and holidays