If you have a love for fashion, a thirst for knowledge, and enjoy working with people, then search no more, this is the place for you!
Perry Ellis is searching for sales associates who can create an engaging shopping experience for our stylish customers. Sales Associate are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, merchandising, replenishing of sales floor as well as maintaining the overall visual appearance of the store in order to achieve a high level of service and sales productivity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides excellent customer service by anticipating and exceeding customer expectations.
* Ensures customers are greeted within 30 seconds upon entering the store.
Achieves excellent scores on secret shopper reports.
* Demonstrates product knowledge to customers and assists them with any requests.
* Maintains enthusiastic, assertive and professional demeanor in serving customers.
* Stays informed of merchandise and current promotions to better assist customers and enhance sales.
* Achieves store financial objectives in the areas of sales goals, comp store
increases, units per transaction and average transaction.
* Promotes sales contest and promotional directives set forth by the company.
* Participates in visual merchandising standards and directives set forth by Company.
* Ensures replenishment of merchandise on selling floor as needed.
* Ensures all company sale and markdown directives are completed in a timely manner.
* Assist in maintaining visual presentation standards set forth by the company.
* Practices excellent customer service at all times in order to prevent possible theft.
* Adheres to and upholds all policies and procedures regarding loss prevention.
* Protection of the Company assets (Inventory, Cash, Store fixturing and all other company property).
* Adheres to and is in compliance with all policies and procedures set forth by the company.
* Assists management with stock receipts and transfers.
* Rings in sales on cash register and bags merchandise.
* Informs management of over/ under stock situations, slow sellers and customer feedback.
* Participates in preparation for storeinventory.
* Dresses and conducts him/herself in a manner consistent with company policies and procedures and acts as a role model in these areas for sales staff.
* Develops and maintains a cooperative working relationship among staff members in the store.
* Supports store management and displays a positive attitude with regard to the Company.
* Performs all other related duties as assigned.
* Retail experience
* Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
* Ability to lift merchandise onto and from stockroom shelving which may require use of a ladder or step stool
* Lifts boxes containing merchandise and store supplies
* A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
* Availability to work flexible shifts
* High school degree
We are looking for customer service oriented associates that thrive in a team environment. Sound like you? Get started and start your search!