SALES ASSOCIATE - Joe's Jeans - Ventura Blvd
Recognized as a global leader of women's contemporary fashion, Joe's Jeans continues to grow and diversify. Joe's Jeans maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality and innovation in its product offering, operations and staff.
The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales and providing exceptional customer service. We seek passionate and self-motivated individuals with an appreciation and understanding of the Joe's Jeans brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed individual sales goals set by Store Management Team
- Actively engage with customers by identifying needs, relaying product information, and providing prompt assistance
- Develop new relationships while maintaining existing clientele
- Maintain and continually develop a personal clientele book by regularly communicating and following up with customers
- Actively participate in merchandising projects (i.e., daily stock maintenance, floor changeovers, product transfers, etc.)
- Assist store management and staff with driving store initiatives.
- Actively support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Demonstrates professional appearance and conduct; upholds the brand style and dress code
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of consistently strong selling performance and clientele experience in an elevated contemporary brand
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A strong commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Excellent brand and product knowledge
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of merchandise
- Knowledge of POS; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)