Regional Manager of Stores - Outlets - Luxury Women's Apparel
The Company is a women’s luxury apparel brand with direct-to-consumer sales and five retail outlets located in major cities on the east coast. The Company uses these outlet locations as both excess inventory liquidation & profit centers. The primary responsibility of the Regional Manager of Stores – Outlets is grow the business by building excellent team & talent, monitoring profitability, defining training strategies & refining selling techniques, creating merchandising guidelines, and driving traffic to the stores. The Regional Manager of Stores – Outlets will own all aspects of operations for these five stores, in line with the goals of the Company & individual stores.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve annual sales plan & margin expectations. Increase profitability year over year.
- Create traffic-driving ideas for each unique store location & circumstance.
- Manage store managers & staff, providing recruiting, training & development. Counsel & discipline as needed.
- Leverage best performers across chain.
- Maximize payroll & productivity.
- Define training practices that provide superior customer service through fun, friendly stores.
- Collaborate with warehouse on product delivery schedule & replenishment.
- Collaborate with marketing on email & ad creation as well as printed assets.
- Facilitate communication between corporate office & store staff. Communicate store goals to store staff & track against numbers. Create exciting store incentives to achieve goals.
- Report sales on a weekly basis, giving color to the financial numbers. Provide feedback to merchandising & finance teams.
- Pull adhoc reports & make pricing, promotion and product delivery suggestions.
- Protect company assets through loss prevention and expense efficiencies. Control overall expenses within budget.
- Travel weekly to stores.
- Foster a culture that supports The Company’s mission and values.
- Fair administration of human resources policies and practices.
- Positive, energetic attitude & ability to translate it to store staff
- Excellent leadership; Ability to lead remotely
- Works efficiently & achieves both short and long term goals
- Applies analytical skills to read and react to the business
- Communicates effectively & efficiently at all levels (store associate to CEO & Owners)
- Ability to be a change agent and guide store through change
- MUST have experience in women’s apparel, outlet experience a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a similar field
- 5-8 years of experience or the equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience using Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word. Microsoft AX or RMS a plus
- 60% Travel Required
- Equal Opportunity Employer