Company DescriptionClub Monaco is an international brand that designs and creates modern yet timeless clothing and accessories for women and men. Since its first store opened in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco has been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Provide a friendly and welcoming environment
· Apply Point of Sale knowledge to administer transaction process
· Secure store assets through compliance with appropriate policies and procedures and effective loss prevention methods
- Consistently and accurately enters all information into register
- Receives payments, issues change and credits properly
- Minimize and ensure there are no overage, shortages, or numerous voids
- Ensure proper credit card procedure is followed according to policy
· Maximize personal sales at all opportunities, including additional sales at cash wrap
· Ensure ease of customer shopping experience through maintenance and visual presentation of the cash wrap
· Maintain a tidy, stocked, organized cash desk at all times
· Assist conflict resolution with client issues
· Expedite the customer through the closing sale process quickly and efficiently
· Communicate product and customer feedback to managers
· Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance and order, stock receiving and processing, product transfers, folding and floor changes
· Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established dress code and image guidelines
· Actively support securing company assets through effective Asset Protection in compliance with company policies and procedures
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
· Must be able to work shift standing and walking and able to lift approx 20 lbs.
· Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting in receiving / stocking store functions.
POS Associate Part Time