Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Our Polo Ralph Lauren Store Supervisors support the store team to exceed in their goals of optimizing customer engagement, developing talent, increasing productivity, and delivering financial plan, while leading with the highest level of integrity standards.The key to our success is hiring PEOPLE who are: Passionate, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Poised, Leaders, and Engaged.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Greet, assist and respond to customer inquiries and complaints
• Act as the product selling and service expert in the store to drive sales
• Ensure maintenance of product presentation to brand standards (i.e. prop maintenance, signage, etc.)
• Supervise and train full and part time sales associates; providing feedback, coaching and guidance to suppor their development
• Anticipate obstacles and takes action to get efforts back on track
• Directs others to their assigned area of responsibility
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
•1-2 years retail experience
• High school graduate/equivalent; Bachelor’s/Associates degree preferred
• Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
• Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock/dressing room, cashwrap and office
•Ability to operate the register
•Ability to stand, move and walk for multiple hours
•Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day/evening, weekend and may include overnight shifts
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co-workers.
• Lift up to 30 pounds and moderate climbing required
Polo Factory Store - Store Supervisor