Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Our Polo Ralph Lauren Associate Managers direct the store team to exceed in their goals of optimizing customer engagement, developing talent, increasing productivity, and delivering financial plan, while leading with the highest level of integrity standards.The key to our success is hiring PEOPLE who are: Passionate, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Poised, Leaders, and Engaged.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities• Act as a Customer Experience Leader; owning the results interactions with the internal/external customer, the product, the look and the energy of the store (40% of time)
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• College Degree or equivalent preferred
• Minimum of six years retail management experience as an Assistant Manager or above in a complex, high-volume, high-profile or multi-unit specialty retailer environment
• Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the management and development of staff
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills
• Enthusiasm and ability to build and maintain an environment which projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with Polo’s lifestyle philosophy
• Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room and office
• Ability to operate the register and fold merchandise
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening, weekend and overnight shifts; some travel may be required
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co-workers.
• Moderate lifting and climbing required
Polo Factory Store - Associate Manager