PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE - BOSS Store, Palo Alto
What you can expect:
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
- Utilize effective communication skills in delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in personal sales by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, various lines, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Adhere and execute all Company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing, and loss prevention.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience
- Strong customer service and selling experience
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
• Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
• International and inspirational working environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Dynamic and inspirational work culture