Keyholder -Maje- PT (Sawgrass Mills Mall)
SMCP is seeking a talented Keyholder who can assist the management team in the areas of Leadership and Operations, in addition to Selling. The talent we seek for a Keyholder role needs to possess an important blend of selling / leadership skills and are looking to move into Retail Management.
What You’ll be doing…
- We will rely upon you to function as team leadership in the absence of the Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager.
- Problem resolution,
- Motivation of selling team
- Awareness and reinforcement of daily store goals and can speak to actual KPI results and opportunities.
- Function as Brand Ambassadors with the shared responsibility of wardrobing clients from head to toe and developing a loyal repeat following focusing on relationship selling and customer outreach.
- In order to do this well, you must possess a passion for exceeding service expectations, an enhanced understanding of fashion, an appreciation for our brand heritage, and possess specific product knowledge.
- Assist with the oversight of all operational and back of house processes contributing to a seamless customer experience. You will also be called upon to open/close the store in accordance with Company policy and procedure.
- 1+ years of prior supervisory experience.
- Possesses strong service orientation
- Subscribes to our core Company values of: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Creative, Worldly, Humility.
- Teamwork focus vs. individual focus
- Tech savvy
- Strong Organization and Time Management skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Consistently displays positive enthusiasm & energy, is friendly and charming to all.
- Welcomes feedback and is coachable
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Brand appropriate personal presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
- Bilingual in certain key markets.
KEY PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Career growth opportunities for advancement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Generous shopping discount
- Vacation / Time-off Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Competitive Base Hourly rate + Individual Commission compensation program
WHO WE ARE….
Since our U.S. debut in 2011, SMCP (Sandro/Maje/Claudie Pierlot) has masterfully led the way in the affordable luxury space across North America boasting a total of 140+ points of distribution consisting of free-standing boutiques, shop-in-shop partnerships, and outlet in several key markets. A global Company based in Paris and located in 38 countries, there is a real buzz in the industry around our ability to report consistent like-for-like increases and by our ability to double in size every 3 years. This has been effectively accomplished by incorporating a business model that blends elements of luxury and fast fashion to provide accessible luxury, aggressive retail development, rapid replenishment, focus on full-price selling, and maintaining the distinct identities of our three brands. If you possess the profile that we are seeking and would be interested in joining us on our exciting journey as we ramp up and grow, we would love to chat with you!