GENERAL MANAGER - Boston Flagship
What you can expect:
The General Manager, will be responsible for understanding and integrating the needs of the business in a productive manner; overlooking and monitoring the overall success of the Flagship business by providing the leadership, guidance and motivation for the teams to achieve positive business results, operational excellence and exceptional customer service.
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Achieve positive results in top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Manage personnel activities of staff (i.e. hire, train, appraise, reward, motivate, discipline, etc.).
- Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- Actively recruit all level candidates.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills and the ability to motivate, develop and inspire a team while creating a highly empowered organization.
- 4 year degree preferred
- 5 years of specialty retail management experience.
- Experience running higher volume and overlooking multiple store locations
- Experience overseeing and managing headcount of 40 or more employees
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
- Strong consulting, negotiation, problem resolution, mediation, and interpersonal skills
• International and inspirational working environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Dynamic and inspirational work culture
• Flexible scheduling to meet lifestyle needs, with a competitive compensation program and a fun working environment