FULL-TIME KEY HOLDER, Retail Sales (Joe's Jeans)
- Consistently achieves and exceeds individual sales goals and other key performance indicators (KPIs) as determined by the company.
- Supports the achievement of total store goals and KPIs as determined by the company.
- Utilizes various selling techniques to drive sales, including suggestive selling.
- Provides excellent customer service in accordance with company standards and practices.
- Builds a consistently growing list of clients by creating relationships with customers. Collects and retains names and contact information in order to regularly communicate with and engage with clients in accordance with company clienteling standards.
- Develops a strong knowledge of company history and culture along with brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle.
- Develops a strong knowledge of company products, including sizing, denim fit, materials, construction, inventory level and sales trends and effectively communicates such information to customers in order to assist with sale generation.
Operations & Presentation
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to those found in the company Employee Handbook and those communicated by management.
- Processes all POS transactions (sales, returns and exchanges) quickly, accurately and efficiently and processes repair requests in accordance with company process and policies.
- Ensures that sales floor always meets company standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentation and housekeeping.
- Assists sales associates with floor recovery in accordance with company standards.
- Complies with company policy and procedure regarding merchandise and store security in an effort to minimize Loss Prevention risks.
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management team.
- Attends and participates in daily store meetings and chat-ins along with all store meetings and training sessions.
- Is receptive to management feedback regarding performance and quickly adjusts behavior and performance to meet expectations.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record of sales generation and customer service.
- High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of retail sales experience required.
- Interest in fashion and trend awareness required.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.