Flagship Store Manager - Women's Professional Wear - 58th Street
Retail Store Manager Job Responsibilities: Serves customers by providing merchandise, styling and running operations of the store.
Retail Store Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Determines marketing strategy for store (social media, store promotions, mailing list)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Uses marketing and merchandising skills to reach store sales goals
Retail Store Manager Skills and Qualifications: Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication
Job Type: Full-time