Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
Our Polo Ralph Lauren Sales Associates are the first and most important relationship our customers have. They are the ones delivering the Ralph Lauren Experience by creating connections, offering hospitality, providing recommendations and listening. Associates succeed through living our service philosophy of being a driver, a brand ambassador, inclusive, flexible and proactive. The key to our success is hiring PEOPLE who are: Passionate, Enthusiastic, Outgoing, Poised, Leaders, and Engaged.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities• Drive sales by maintaining a high level of product knowledge expertise
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require day/evening, weekend and may include overnight shifts
• High school graduate/equivalent preferred
• Retail experience preferred
• Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel
• Ability to maneuver around the sales floor, stock room, cashwrap and office
• Ability to operate the register and merchandise
• Ability to stand, move and walk for multiple hours
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and moderate climbing required
Children's Polo Factory Store - Sales Associate - MC