Boutique Sales Manager - Bridal
The Boutique Sales Manager will be responsible for all aspects of sales and operations of the retail boutique at Reem Acra. The Boutique Sales Manager will be accountable for driving clients to the retail boutique to facilitate one-on-one client appointments while building relationship-based sales. Additional responsibilities may be assigned to support wholesale initiatives as requested.
- Develop sales best practices and uniform client experience consistent with Reem Acra brand standards.
- Analyze sales reports to set and implement strategic sales opportunities to increase sales growth and clientele of the retail boutique.
- Collaborate with sales managers and Public Relations to increase traffic to the boutique by bringing awareness to company held events and trunk shows at the boutique to grow Bridal and RTW sales divisions.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Develop events/incentives that will continue to grow customer base, with emphasis on building local market
- Provides excellent service at all touch points with prospective and repeat clientele from setting appointments, scheduling and managing alterations and responding to questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Manages trunk shows associated with the Reem Acra boutique or with local vendors
- Responsible for all inventory of the retail store and audits (twice per year)
- Responsible for bringing operational knowledge and best practices for the retail operations.
- Responsible for all sales reporting management and analysis