ASSOCIATE MANAGER - A|X Cross County
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
An Associate Sales Manager assumes complete responsibility for driving the business in the Store Sales Manager’s absence. Reports to the Store Sales Manager.
- Drive for Results
- Ensures that the highest level of customer service is provided in the store.
- Communicates and successfully promotes programs aimed at increasing business. Sets an example with constant customer interaction on the selling floor and accountability for personal sales results while maintaining a minimum SPH goal.
- Ensures all employees are trained and developed in product knowledge, ARMANI selling techniques, and loss prevention.
- Frequent one-on-ones are conducted to ensure Associates SPH goals are achieved.
- Manages a collection within the store to ensure strong sales results are being driven through the successful implementation of all company merchandising guidelines.
- Utilizes analytical skills in order to make strategic merchandising moves on a weekly basis, based off of business reports and sell through.
- Ensures replenishment systems are followed and the store standard expectations are consistently met.
- Human Resources
- Resolves all HR issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the HR Department when necessary.
- Writing and administration of all performance appraisals to ensure positive results.
- Enforces all company policies and procedures.
- Recruits, interviews, trains, and develops a quality staff for the store.
- Works in conjunction with Store Sales Manager in managing all areas of the daily operations of the store.
- Effectively manages payroll and other expenses to ensure profitability.
- Assists in developing weekly work schedules as well as scheduling meal and break periods.
- Ensures that the sales floor is adequately staffed and supervised.
- Ensures all paperwork is completed promptly with attention to detail.
- Maintains efficient systems for receiving stock shipments, transfers, markdowns, and handling of defective merchandise.
- Communicates all inventory issues to the appropriate parties. Assists in general housekeeping duties within the store.
- Loss Prevention
- Ensures all cash handling and LP policies and procedures are consistently enforced.
- Ensures store’s profits are maximized through effective inventory control.
- 3+ years of previous retail management experience. Must have experience with operations, merchandising, sales, and stock activities.
- Human Resources experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines concurrently.
- Ability to understand budgets, sales hourly goals, and allocations.
- Open availability and able to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends.
- College degree preferred.