ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER, BOSS Store - South Coast Plaza
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
What you can expect:
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Lead the team to achieve positive results by supporting top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits.
- Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit candidates.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and leadership skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- FSA Benefits (Flexible Spending Accounts)
- Voluntary Benefits
- Discounts for Auto/Home/Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Employee Discount Program (Company, Entertainment, Health & Wellness)
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture