ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - BOSS Outlet, World Trade Center
What you can expect:
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving situations.
- Lead the team to achieve positive results by supporting top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
- Strong customer service and communication
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
- Excellent knowledge of HUGO BOSS products
• International and inspirational working environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Dynamic and inspirational work culture
• Flexible scheduling to meet lifestyle needs, with a competitive compensation program and a fun working environment