ASSISTANT MANAGER - Women's Designer Clothing Store
OSKA Mill Valley LLC is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Assistant Manager to drive sales and brand awareness of our European, designer, women's, clothing line in our Healdsburg, California retail store.
- Acting as the lead salesperson, the Assistant Manager will create a sales environment with a focus on excellent customer service, team work, and a warm inviting atmosphere.
- The Assistant Manager will report directly to the US General Manager and be responsible for assisting in matters related to the sales staff--including communicating company directives and procedures, and coaching.
- Achieving turnover goals as set by the General Manager/headquarters, and measuring progress and results against these key targets.
- Ensuring service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined procedures and directives from the General Manager/headquarters.
- Networking with the local community and planning in-store events.
- Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ringing client purchases and managing customer data/relations via a proprietary POS/CRM system, shop opening/closing, using company reporting tools to manage turnover and personalized customer service, bank deposits, submitting expense info / invoices / receipt, submitting payroll data, visual merchandising in keeping with company guidelines, and general store and garment care/upkeep.
Qualities / Skills:
- Must be able to take direction, and work in a team environment.
- Must have strong sales skills.
- Must possess impeccable organizational, interpersonal communication, and clientele skills.
- Must have a general proficiency with PC and windows software.
- Retail fashion management background, or equivalent, preferred.
- Experience in posting on social media a plus.
Days needed: Full Time (40+ hours per week)
Salary: Hourly+ Commission; Commensurate with experience
Please submit cover letter, list of business references, and resume. No phone calls or walk-ins accepted.
Please visit our website at www.oska.com to see our clothing line. OSKA is an established European designer brand that is growing its presence in the USA; we are seeking candidates who are interested in a long term commitment to the growth of the brand.